At AA’RA, we do everything we can to ensure you are happy with your purchase, but we know that sometimes a product is just not right. The item you get may be missing parts, not work properly, or be defective in some other way. You may get the wrong item, or your order may not arrive at all. Fortunately, we at AA’RA realise that mistakes do happen sometimes, so we’ve put a system in place to help you work with sellers to reach a reasonable arrangement for returning, replacing, or refunding an item. This lesson will teach you all about how it works and how to use it.
To return items to a seller on AA’RA, start by contacting the seller and working out the details of your return, replacement, and/or refund. If you can’t reach a fair deal, contact AR’RA and let us make a judgement call. Then simply apply proper postage to your order and drop it off at a post office.
What is the AA’RA return policy?
AA’RA sellers usually set their own return policies, so you will have to deal directly with them to work out returns, replacements, or refunds. If you can’t reach an agreement with a seller, you can ask AA’RA to intervene, and they’ll make a judgement based on the evidence provided.
More about returns, replacements, and refunds on AA’RA
You can see the return policy for a particular seller on AA’RA on the information page for any item or in their store.
If you have a problem with one of your orders on AA’RA, your first step should be to contact the seller (or sellers) who sold you the item(s) in question. Try to reach an agreement with them on what a reasonable resolution would be, and then go from there. If you reach an impasse, you can open a dispute with that seller (or sellers), which AA’RA will moderate and, if necessary, make a judgement on.
Your timeline for opening a dispute with a seller on AA’RA starts six days after the seller has shipped (or was supposed to have shipped) your order or item. The deadline for opening a dispute varies depending on which shipping option you chose for your order, as illustrated here:
- DHL, TNT, UPS, or FedEx — 23 days after shipping
- Japan Post EMS or SF Express — 27 days after shipping
- China Post or Hong Kong Post — 39 days after shipping
How to return items on AA’RA
To return items to a seller on AA’RA, start by contacting the seller and working out the details of your return, replacement, and/or refund. If you can’t reach a fair deal, call in AA’RA and let them make a judgement call. Then simply apply proper postage to your order and drop it off at a post office.
How to contact a seller on AA’RA
- Go to o1e.world/shop and log in.
- Move your mouse cursor over your name in the upper-right corner, and click My Account.
- Find the order that you’re having a problem with, and near where it says “Seller”, click Support.
- Click in the box labelled “Category” and select what you want to say to the seller. When you’re ready to send your message, click Send.
- If you want to see any unread messages that you have received from sellers whom you have ordered from, move your mouse cursor over your name in the upper-right corner, click My Account, and then click Support Tickets. Then simply click on the title of the message that you wish to read.
Repeat this process until you get something worked out with the seller! If you can’t, read on.
How to open a dispute with a seller
- Email us at email@example.com
- Detail whether or not you have received your order yet, whether you want a full refund or a partial one, and whether or not you wish to return your order. You will also need to write a detailed description of your issue with your order, and why the problem cannot be resolved with the seller. Lastly add your order number and date of purchase.
- You will also need to provide pictures of your order to act as evidence in your dispute.
- We will contact the seller and negotiate, as you would have in the previous section.
We’re sorry to hear that you had a problem with your order that caused you to want to return it. At least now you know the steps that you should take before making a return!
General Requirements For returns and refunds.
Within 30 Days – You must return your product within 30 days of the product being shipped. Returns must be shipped back to our warehouse within 7 days of receiving your return label.
Includes original packaging and product in new condition – Any returned product(s) must be returned in all of their original packaging, and in like-new condition. AA’RA may reject the returned product if there is damage to the product and/or product packaging.
If a product is deemed unfit for return, AA’RA will notify the customer that the return has been rejected and no refund will be issued to the customer. The customer can choose one of the following options.
- The product will be shipped back to the customer
- The product will be recycled.
If you do not select one of the above options within 14 days of AA’RA informing you that your return has been rejected, the product will be recycled.
Free Return Shipping – If you received free shipping for the original purchase of your product, you are not always eligible for free return shipping. The seller must attach a free shipping return label for you to ship returns freely.
Due to the nature of physical gift cards we are unable to help you dispute any returns/refunds on gift card orders once they have been printed.